[OS X TeX] Looking texh4t and OpenDocument feedback

Simon Spiegel simon at simifilm.ch
Mon May 29 22:22:49 CEST 2006

On 29.05.2006, at 22:16, Eitan Gurari wrote:

> Simon,
>
> Those binary carry the comment `failed to find kpathsea'.  So, yes, it
> is my stupidity ;-)  Hopefully someone  more knowledgeable with
> compiling for kpathsea will be able to help up with this issue.

Has someone actually got this to work? If you're unable to compile
this properly, then who is? I just tried to compile it myself with
gcc -o t4ht t4ht.c -DENVFILE='"/Users/simi/Library/texmf/texh4ht/base/
unix/tex4ht.env"' which should - as I understood it - harcode
the .env file. Well, it didn't work. And while pointing to .env file
with the -e switch seems to work, the -t switch for the tfm files is
ignored.

Has anyone got this to work?

simon

--
Simon Spiegel
Steinhaldenstr. 50

Telephon: ++41 44 451 5334
Mobophon: ++41 76 459 60 39

http://www.simifilm.ch

"In a world getting more and more democratic, film directing is the last
resort for dictators." Francis Ford Coppola