[OS X TeX] Re: html output from bib file (BibDesk)

Adam R. Maxwell amaxwell at mac.com
Tue May 16 03:52:00 CEST 2006

On May 15, 2006, at 17:46, James Owen wrote:

> I assume you know that you can change these by editing the
> htmlexporttemplate, and htmlitemexporttemplate files in
> ~/Library/Application\ Support/BibDesk/ .

This is only (partially) documented on our website at <http://
bibdesk.sourceforge.net/export.html>, and I filed a documentation bug
so we can address that problem.  BibDesk's HTML export is pretty
powerful and flexible...but very few people know how to use it,
unfortunately!

> Actually, I have several now, and it is a pain to change from one
> to the other. It would be nice to incorporate the export functions
> into a pref. pane for BibDesk, so that you can change your export
> template within the program, just like with the Preview pane.

We've been discussing your RFE at <https://sourceforge.net/tracker/
index.php?func=detail&aid=1488232&group_id=61487&atid=497426>.  Feel
free to chime in with other feedback.

regards,
Adam