[OS X TeX] Keyboard shortcuts on TeXShop

S P Suresh spsuresh at cmi.ac.in
Wed May 10 07:33:28 CEST 2006

Hi all,

It is great to be part of this wonderful mailing list. I am learning lots of useful things. I am new to Mac,
having recently moved from Linux. I am very impressed with the TeX front ends available for the Mac. I have
started using TeXShop. But I have a problem with the editor. I don't know enough keyboard shortcuts for
navigation and rouline activities like marking a block of text, commenting a block. I was a user of vi,
though not an expert. I would like to have similar basic features on the TeXShop, without needing to use the
mouse. Can someone out there help me!?

Thank you,
Suresh
Chennai Mathematical Institute, India.