[OS X TeX] TeXniscope problems after LaTeX upgrade

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Thu May 4 23:26:13 CEST 2006

Le 4 mai 06 à 18:24, Morten Høgholm a écrit :

> The newer one (of course! :-). As I said elsewhere, the TeX-
> distributors have been made responsible for including the drivers
> they support. We merely provide a version of some of the drivers
> (emphasis on the "a") but we do not ensure it's the latest or
> greatest since we do not maintain them.
>
> Gerben, a candidate for a change in the LaTeX updater?

What do you think should be done with dvipdfmx.def? Given it is not
provided with dvipdfmx but must be downloaded separately from <http://
ftp.ktug.or.kr/KTUG/dvipdfmx/contrib/latex/dvipdfmx.def.sample>, and
given it is apparently no longer on CTAN, should some action be taken
to:

- Either include it with the graphics package, similar to dvipdfm.def?

- Or put it back on CTAN at tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/
dvipdfmx/, where it seems to have been at the end of this year if I
interpret correctly the messages in the thread <http://www.tug.org/
pipermail/tex-live/2005-October/thread.html#9169>?