[OS X TeX] i-Installer TeX installation on Intel

George Gratzer gratzer at ms.umanitoba.ca
Thu May 4 20:01:23 CEST 2006

Two things:

1. I got a bunch of error messages wanting to put $ signs in the
middle of a verbatim environment. Not all, but a few per chapter.

2. It wants to put $ signs following an EOL. Used BBEdit to change
the EOL to Unix or Mac, but it did not help.

After uninstall, everything is O.K. It was an upsetting experience. I
have not worked on the book except for the beamer chapter, so at
first I did not know what has happening. When you work with a 600
plus page book, this looks like a disaster.

GG