[OS X TeX] TeXniscope problems after LaTeX upgrade

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Thu May 4 15:24:08 CEST 2006

Le 4 mai 06 à 15:14, Bruno Voisin a écrit :

> And as I'm digging deeper in the Google findings I'm realizing
> there seems to have been discussion of this on tex-live <http://
> www.tug.org/pipermail/tex-live/2005-October/009360.html>, though no
> action has apparently been taken.

Final message from me on this I promise!

Apparently action has indeed been taken, by Karl Berry. From <http://
www.tug.org/pipermail/tex-live/2005-October/009376.html>:

> Sure, but then it seems the files should be in a contrib/ dir or
> (better) latex/dvipdfmx/, or something.
>
> Oh well, no need to be persnickety now :).  I added it.

But the file is no longer there on CTAN. Does it mean it was
forgotten somehow when moving stuff at a later date from latex/
contrib/dvipdfm/ and  latex/contrib/dvipdfmx/ to latex/required/
graphics/ in the latest LaTeX release?