[OS X TeX] Font question

Themis Matsoukas matsoukas at psu.edu
Thu Mar 30 20:23:22 CEST 2006

On Mar 30, 2006, at 12:19 PM, William Adams wrote:

> Tell Acrobat Distiller where Arial and Times New Roman are, then
> distill the .eps files w/ settings appropriate to embed the fonts
> (that's likely the problem at the source)

The font path in distiller includes all the usual places:
   ~/LIbrary/Fonts
    /Library/Fonts
    /System/Library/Fonts
    /Applications/Adobe Acrobat ...

Distiller, however, complains it can't find Arial and Times-New-
Roman. I tested a home-made eps file with these two fonts and
distiller converted it correctly.

Themis