[OS X TeX] TeX i-Package update: Charis SIL font (ConTeXt)

Piet van Oostrum piet at cs.uu.nl
Wed Mar 29 12:17:24 CEST 2006

>GW> The TeX i-Package for Mac OS X has been updated. This update contains  the
>GW> new Charis SIL fonts in Truetype format and support for those for  use with
>GW> ConTeXt.

After I updated the TeX i-Package and several others (amongst which Pfaedit
and fondu), Microsoft Word started complaining about corrupt LM fonts.
Textedit did not complain, but when selecting a LM font the text would
contain no symbols on screen. So there is something fishy with the
installation of LM.
--
Piet van Oostrum <piet at cs.uu.nl>