[OS X TeX] Track Changes - Functionality for collaborative work

Rene Borgella macmechanic at fastmail.fm
Sun Mar 26 00:00:58 CET 2006

>Am 25.03.2006 um 17:40 schrieb Winfried Zettelmeyer:
>
>>Is this htlatex programme still being maintained ? Would it be
>>possible to convert the footnotes in a way so that the file could
>>be more easily reconstructed ? Also, would it be possible to carry
>>bold font and italics over to the html (or .doc) output in some way
>>?

To second what Peter said, yes it works, and it works well. I use it
all the time to convert footnote containing  TeXShop generated pdfs
to html pages.  I've very occasionally had some problems with the
programm, but the author has always fixed them very promptly.
Usually these are font problems  that have manifested themselves
after an update to my TeX system.

If you like I can send you links to a few examples of pages I've made
based on tex documents.

Rene