[OS X TeX] Track Changes - Functionality for collaborative work

Adam R. Maxwell amaxwell at mac.com
Fri Mar 24 04:57:13 CET 2006

On Mar 23, 2006, at 14:51, Winfried Zettelmeyer wrote:

> (3) latex2rtf.
> I managed to install and run it, but the programme got stuck with
> the message
> (Not set):145 Error! Unknown file I/O error reading latex file.
> I did not bother to try to solve this problem, because I conclude
> from the first few loglines that many of the style packages are
> unknown to the programme and ignored, especially jurabib which does
> all my footnotes, and that latex2rtf, consequently, will not do the
> job. Is this correct?

That's a pretty odd error.  It appears only once in the latex2rtf
source code, so should be possible to debug (maybe encoding or line
ending related).  It doesn't look like jurabib is supported, though,
so you're likely out of luck there unless the latex2rtf developer has
a lot of free time on his hands.

--
Adam