[OS X TeX] CocoAspel 2.0.2 is missing misspelled words

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Fri Mar 24 02:55:47 CET 2006

On Mar 23, 2006, at 7:25 PM, polverone wrote:

> I have it set for “bad spellers” in the System
> Preferences window and the dictionary is English
> [variant_0].  The TeX/LaTeX filtering option is
> selected.
>
> I use the spelling pane, but the right click option
> fails some of the time as well.  It will claim an
> incorrectly spelled word is correct.

Howdy,

I can't seem to reproduce this although I must admit I haven't tried
very hard. I DON'T use `Check Spelling as you Type' but run the spell
checker manually, using Cmd-;. I use Right-Click to get the word
list, correct the error and then press Cmd-; again (repeat as
necessary). I made a small file that contained many errors and it
didn't miss any misspellings. I do have the Spelling Pane set to Normal.

Can you send me a document, with annotation, where you have a problem?

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)