[OS X TeX] Track Changes - Functionality for collaborative work

Claus Gerhardt gerhardt at math.uni-heidelberg.de
Thu Mar 23 23:14:44 CET 2006

I wasn't aware that Acrobat offers the option to save a pdf file as a
MS-Word document, but tried it now with Acrobat 6.0.2 Professional:
first with a paper of mine, but the output looked really bad, Acrobat
apparently cannot handle mathematical formulas well; secondly, I
converted the manual of a Latex package, certainly also created by
latex, maybe pdflatex, and the output was no doubt acceptable.

Claus