[OS X TeX] Who Wrote These, Please?

Claus Gerhardt gerhardt at math.uni-heidelberg.de
Mon Mar 20 16:50:13 CET 2006

Herb,

I gues you're looking for Matthew Hills.

Claus

On 10/15/04 6:29 PM, "Matthew Hills" <hills_tex at tina.stanford.edu>
wrote:

> Claus, thanks for forwarding the scripts you use with BBEdit.
>
> I put together a script to open a file based upon the current text
> selected in TeXShop or iTeXMac.
>
>     http://tina.stanford.edu/~hills/Tidbits/
>
> The behavior is similar to the "Open selection" menu item in iTeXMac,
> except that the file extension is not required.  e.g., you can select
> "report" in "\documentclass[12pt]{report}" and the script will open
> "report.cls" from the teTeX search path.

This is a really wonderful script! It works like a charm; at least
for the
simple stuff I tend to do since I don't have large projects, etc. Thanks
very much.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)