[OS X TeX] TeXshop feature request Enter most recently used default in dialog

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at iwu.edu
Thu Mar 16 16:45:23 CET 2006

On Mar 16, 2006, at 9:27 AM, Adam R. Maxwell wrote:

> I haven't tried TeXShop, but in any Mac editor you should be able
> to eliminate a couple of these by
>
> - select
> - cmd-e

In TeXShop it seems to be shift-cmd-e.

> - cmd-f

To answer the OP, some editors have keyboard shortcuts for these
other buttons, but TeXShop doesn't seem to. In TextMate for instance,
the shortcut for the "replace all" button would be ctrl-cmd-F.
TextEdit doesn't seem to have a shortcut either. It seems to me
TeXShop is just using the standard Edit panel that comes with all
cocoa document-based applications, which is the same as in textedit.
SubEthaEdit has a pretty decent find menu as well, with shortcuts for
"use selection for replace", "find all", and "replace and find next",
but not for "replace all".

Haris