[OS X TeX] TeXshop feature request Enter most recently used default in dialog

Adam R. Maxwell amaxwell at mac.com
Thu Mar 16 16:27:25 CET 2006

On Mar 16, 2006, at 07:18, William Adams wrote:

> Or is there some other editor which does this?
>
> I want to have the most recently used button (as indicated by a
> highlight?) activated by the ``Enter'' key on the numeric keypad ---
> I've got to do a lot of search-replacing and it'd be really nice if
> it were:
>
>   - select
>   - copy
>   - command f
>   - paste

I haven't tried TeXShop, but in any Mac editor you should be able to
eliminate a couple of these by

- select
- cmd-e
- cmd-f

where cmd-e puts the selected text on the find pasteboard.

>   - enter (instead of, ``move mouse to Replace All and click'')

Does full keyboard access allow you to tab to that button?  The Enter
key usually activates the default button, even if you're typing in a
text view instead of a text field.

Adam