[OS X TeX] Spell Check in TeXShop?

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Wed Mar 15 12:07:30 CET 2006

Am 15.03.2006 um 02:05 schrieb Herbert Schulz:

> At one time it couldn't work with Check as You Type; I believe this
> now works; but maybe not any better than the system spell checker.

For me neither aspell is launched to do spell checking nor any of its
dictionaries can be used from the check spelling service. Mac OS X
10.4.5, all two security updates, German.

--
Greetings

   Pete

If my theory of relativity is proven successful, Germany will claim me
as a German, and France will declare that I am a citizen of the world.
Should my theory prove untrue, France will say that I am a German, and
Germany will declare that I am a Jew.          --Albert Einstein, 1929