[OS X TeX] Kudos to everyone

Jason Davies ucgajpd at ucl.ac.uk
Wed Mar 8 19:52:27 CET 2006

>Congratulations! Now you only have to defend the thesis, right?
>
>I am always interested in seeing the results of what people have done
>with TeX if they have used my redistribution. I did get a few PhD
>theses over the past years. In this case I am trifold interested
>because I am a big film fan and do like SF as well (and I can read
>German).
>
>So, I would be very interested in receiving a copy. And that goes for
>other products made with the help of the TeX & Friends i-Packages as
>well..

an old thread i've only just had time to get to:
I converted my PhD to LaTeX while turning it into a monograph (<http://www.cambridge.org/uk/catalogue/email.asp?isbn=0521834821>

Cambridge hindered more than anything by none of their depts talking to one another but it was all done (converted from Nisus then rewritten) in BBEdit/TeXShop/iTeXMac/your distribution and IIRC at least some of those were acknowledged (i'm ashamed to say that perhaps not all).

I'm not in a financial position to send a real copy but if Gerben or any other active contributor wants my pdf, get me off-list...