[OS X TeX] edit Fortran code in Texshop

Andrew Miller ajmiller at psu.edu
Wed Mar 8 15:56:07 CET 2006

In fact there is a language module plugin for BBEdit and TextWrangler
to provide syntax highlighting for Matlab. There's a link to it from
BareBones plugin page, or get it directly from the developer of the
plugin here <http://www.esm.psu.edu/~ajmiller/matlab_utils/>. Fortran
syntax highlighting is built in to BBEdit and TextWrangler.

-- Andrew