[OS X TeX] [Sort-of Off]: Plotting Software

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Wed Mar 8 10:32:50 CET 2006

Le 8 mars 06 à 10:13, markus bongard a écrit :

> Maybe this is becoming too much "off-topic" for this list (?), so
> it might reasonable to communicate directly if further information
> is needed (I packaged and maintain the Qgfe-binary-, as well the
> other installers for MacOSX on http://naranja.umh.es/~atg).

Off-topic maybe. But in case it's highly useful for us scientists not
very well-trained in the *nix world, and that's is the kind of
information I value especially with this list.

For example, about a month ago a colleague, recent convert to OS X,
asked me about graph digitalization software. Thanks to two off-topic
threads from this list:

"[OS X TeX] Kile's out, Texmaker's in" from 2 April 2004
"[OS X TeX] OT: QT tool for analyzing graph to get underyling data"
from 23 November 2005

I was able to answer at once with a list of options: