[OS X TeX] edit Fortran code in Texshop

Steffen Hokland hokland at mr.au.dk
Wed Mar 8 09:29:43 CET 2006

> Now I am used to use Texshop for word process. I am wondering if
> there is a mod such that when Texshop opens Fortran code or Matlab
> code, it will highlight those key words.
I'm not sure what you mean by 'keywords' but if you're thinking about
Fortran and Matlab syntax highlighting, I'm certain that that isn't
included in TeXShop. I don't think that it will either, since it's
not intended to be a general purpose editor. Why not use
TextWrangler? Fortran syntax will be supported (I think) as standard,
and you can certainly find Matlab support somewhere on the net.

HTH,
Steffen

> Thanks,
>
> Long