[OS X TeX] tex-fat

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sun Mar 5 17:48:18 CET 2006

Am 05.03.2006 um 15:51 schrieb Peter Dyballa:

> Since they all take from the same repository it makes no big
> difference. I prefer to use i-Installer to install in expert mode
> exactly what I need (MacTeX is based on a TeX installation in basic
> mode).

To correct my own writing: the mode in which i-Installer was used is
the "Basic" mode, which installs all files! In i-Installer's "Expert"
mode some parts can be saved and some decisions need to be made instead.

The MacTeX package is based on a "Full" installation of teTeX 3,
including gwTeX and Mac OS X system fonts in TeX, and the TeX Live
2005 x86/ppc binaries, plus some extra binaries from other i-Packages
and some Mac OS X applications.

--
Greetings

   Pete

If you're not confused, you're not paying attention