[OS X TeX] Cocoa Text System

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sat Mar 4 22:21:39 CET 2006

Am 04.03.2006 um 17:21 schrieb Herbert Schulz:

> to the file. This gives Ctl-u, Opt-Ctl-u and Shft-Ctl-u as
> Capitalize, lowercase and UPPERCASE the word (the cursor must be in
> the word) and also adds Opt-v to pageup and vertically center the
> cursor (much as Ctl-v already does pagedown and vertically center
> the cursor) like emacs.

There are more Emacs like bindings in Cocoa:

	Esc-u: UPPERCASE
	Esc-l: lowercase
	Esc-c: Capitalise

	Esc-d: delete word forwards
	Esc-backspace: delete word backwards
	Esc-b: backwards word
	Esc-f: forwards word
	Ctrl-d: delete character forwards
	Ctrl-h: delete character backwards
	Ctrl-k: kill to end of line
	Ctrl-w: kill to beginning of line
	Ctrl-u: kill whole line
	Ctrl-y: yank (paste) what was killed before
	Ctrl-t: transpose characters
	Ctrl-b: backward one character
	Ctrl-f: forward one character
	Ctrl-a: beginning of line
	Ctrl-e: end of line
	Ctrl-i: tab

--
Greetings

   Pete

   It's not the valleys in life I dread so much as the dips.
-- Garfield