[OS X TeX] adjusting TexShop's Bibliography macro

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Thu Mar 2 20:59:41 CET 2006

Am 02.03.2006 um 19:18 schrieb Daniel Becker:

> I tried (several hours) to adjust the  Bibliography macro that
> comes with TexShop to my needs. All I want to do is to have two
> more runs than already present in the macro.

How about writing an "engine" for this job?

An engine is a little shell script that does a complicated batch job,
for example like ps4pdf.engine.

You can take as template one of the (makeindex) scripts in ~/Library/
TeXShop/bin and copy it under an easy to understand name to ~/Library/
TeXShop/Engines/<name>.engine, then add pdflatex and other makeindex
lines ... and in your TeX source put among the first lines:

	%!TEX TS-program = <name>

so that TeXShop texs your file with the right engine at once!

--
Mit evolutionären Grüßen

   Pete

"Evolution"            o           __o                     _o _
""