[OS X TeX] TeXShop drawer highlighted words

Steffen Wolfrum osxtex_2 at st.estfiles.de
Thu Mar 2 16:40:15 CET 2006

Hi Herb,

Am 02.03.2006 um 14:35 schrieb Herbert Schulz:

> On Mar 2, 2006, at 4:16 AM, Steffen Wolfrum wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> when using TeXShop's drawer I have really difficulties to see the
>> found words that are highlighted in the PDF window:
>> because they are highlighted in light grey.
>>
>> Isn't there a terminal command to change this color?
>>
>> Thank you,
>> Steffen
>
> Howdy,
>
> The problem is that the focus is on the Find or Found List. If you
> press the Tab key it will get your usual highlight color. Of course
> you'll need to press Shift-Tab to get back to the Found List. Use
> the Up/Down Arrow key to go from one item in the Found List to the
> next and then Tab again to go back to the Preview Window. It would
> be nice if the usual Cmd-G and Shft-Cmd-G worked in the Preview
> window.
>
> Good Luck,
>
> Herb Schulz
> (herbs at wideopenwest.com)

I can't believe you've tried what you wrote before you wrote it:

If I am in the Found List, indeed I can use the Arrow keys to go from
one to the next item. And there is a color difference between the
item selected and the others listed.
But using the Tab key marks the left most item in my preview window
up in the toolbar (this is here "before" button), using it again will
mark the next item (the "next" button) and so on... Shift key goes
from right to left.

But my problem was the word that is highlighted down in the preview
window (which are the ones that are listed in the found list).
These are always just highlighted in light grey, no matter which key
I press.

There should be a command to change this, no?

Steffen