[OS X TeX] SVG to LaTeX?

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Fri Jun 23 21:18:55 CEST 2006

Am 23.06.2006 um 20:50 schrieb Alain Schremmer:

> Top of my head, since you suggest it, I would say yes, but I would
> also say that I probably was not clear. Could you look at my
> response to Adams, I think that it is clearer.

No. You do not give reason for including SVG files to the source of
an editable book.

> I should probably add, though, that having both a printable and an
> editable version is a requirement of the GPL.

PNG files are editable, aren't they? And they're a free standard. I
don't know what SVG is ...

--
Greetings

   Pete

"No man was ever taken to hell by a woman unless he already had a
ticket in his pocket, or at least had been fooling around with
timetables."
                                        -- Archie Goodwin