[OS X TeX] SVG to LaTeX?

Alain Schremmer Schremmer.Alain at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 20:50:18 CEST 2006

Peter Dyballa wrote:

> Am 23.06.2006 um 17:24 schrieb Alain Schremmer:
>
>> With my current use of \includegraphics{pdf}, I am slowly  generating
>> a huge double collection of files (SVG and pdf) which,  for several
>> reasons, will be rather cumbersome when uploading.
>

> Can't you use PNG for LaTeX and HTML?

Top of my head, since you suggest it, I would say yes, but I would also
say that I probably was not clear. Could you look at my response to
Adams, I think that it is clearer.

I should probably add, though, that having both a printable and an
editable version is a requirement of the GPL.

Best regards
--schremmer