[OS X TeX] Invisible character

Alain Schremmer Schremmer.Alain at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 16:26:49 CEST 2006

Jonathan Kew wrote:

> On 23 Jun 2006, at 2:15 am, Ross Moore wrote:
>
>> Hi Jonathan,
>>
>> I know this thread has gone a long way since this message, but ...
>

> Indeed it has, but I'm going to comment once more, as I think some
> corrections are needed......

Er … keeping in mind that the stuff, only a mathematics text for adults
to go from arithmetic to differential calculus in a finite amount of
time, will eventually be uploaded under a GPL, can /I/ just keep it as

    \begin{center}
                 \catcode`\•=\active \def•{}
                 \begin{tabular}{@{} ccc @{}}
                 etc

Puzzled but very grateful regards
--schremmer

P.S. Anyway I enjoyed the discussion, even if I didn't understand too
much. (Good discussions are like good tennis and rather rare.)