[OS X TeX] Hell cools down... (slightly)

George Gratzer gratzer at ms.umanitoba.ca
Fri Jun 23 15:40:11 CEST 2006

Why would it matter? Textures did (will) display the typeset page you
are working on when it gets to it. So if you work on this 58 page
document, and you are on, say, p. 28, old Textures showed the new
typeset page in .75 seconds, the new Textures in 0.12 seconds.
Humans do not have reaction times to appreciate anything this fast.

I think anything under 3 seconds is only of academic interest.

GG