[OS X TeX] [OT] Matrixes (Matrices)?

Jung-Tsung Shen jushen at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 23:02:49 CEST 2006

As always, I am grateful to people who answered my naive questions.
There are always surprises to my stupid question. For example, I
didn't know that the spelling "matrixes" is also acceptable!! I also
didn't know that one could change many of the default names as pointed
out by Bob Kerstetter. :D

This TeX on Mac OS X has been one of my favorite mailing list since
the first day I joined in. I have learned a great deal from this
mailing list, TeX stuff and way beyond. Quite a lot of times I
coudln't follow the very techinical discussions so I couldn't
participate but I surely enjoyed them a lot. Everyone makes his/her
own contribution to the list. For my part, reading and asking. :P

It might have been a thoughtless post of my OT post regarding the
spelling of matrix. Nonetheless, it is definitely what I would like to
see any sort of disagreement that is not in a friendly way, as it is
always so, in this mailing list.

Cheers, and wish everyone a nice summer vacation. :-)

JT