[OS X TeX] Notice: Help Wanted - Programmer with make/sh skills (gwTeX)

Wendy McKay wgm at cds.caltech.edu
Mon Jun 19 22:17:36 CEST 2006

On Mon, 19 Jun 2006, Friedrich Vosberg wrote:

> Am 19.06.2006 21.18 Uhr schrieb Wendy McKay:

>>                              *NOTICE*
>>
>>                   Help Wanted for gwTeX Survival!
>

> Is this The End? Should I buy a Windows running PC?
>
> Alienated. Friedrich

Nooooo.... don't do that.

Since teTeX will remain quite up to date for some time into the future
the current version will continue to work.
Even, if Gerben stops updating it will be functional still
for years as-is.

However, Gerben needs some help as changes are being made with TeXLive
and with MacOS X at Apple, and no one has yet stepped forward to offer to
maintain and continue development of teTeX.
So Gerben would like to have "another
source for the main texmf tree" for the future.

If you have the skills to help, please contact Gerben.

--w