[OS X TeX] "insert reference" command doesn't work

Richard Seguin riseguin at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 16 23:19:17 CEST 2006

My version said merely "Version 2.10beta2" without the "(237)", so I
downloaded it again. This time I got "Version 2.10beta2 (237)", but
the Insert Reference still gets the "Apple Event Timed Out" message.
On the other hand, the Applescripts in the Macros/Applescript menu do
seem to work.

Richard Séguin