[OS X TeX] Was: Newbie questions, now ReadMe.html

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Mon Jun 12 00:02:43 CEST 2006

Am 08.06.2006 um 16:33 schrieb Gary L. Gray:

>> Do you think something could be arranged with Gary Gray or Joe
>> Slater, so that your setup is available online from the Mac OS X
>> TeX web site < http://www.esm.psu.edu/mac-tex/>, for others to
>> experiment with it?
>

> We can host most anything you want us to here. Send it along and I
> can put it on the server. Joe can add links from the MacTeX web
> site if you desire.

Hello!

I have spent some hours yesterday and today to write a documentation
on the (Platypus based) application and the scripts to make X11 aware
of a TeX system on this Mac. Since I am used a lot to X11 it's likely
that I skip some details. Are there volunteers to "proof-read" my
ReadMe.html file?

--
Greetings

   Pete

Make it simple, as simple as possible but no simpler.
                               Albert Einstein