Peter Dyballa's X11 resources available: was Re: [OS X TeX] Newbie questions:

Jason Davies ucgajpd at ucl.ac.uk
Fri Jun 9 14:42:53 CEST 2006

>>Do you think something could be arranged with Gary Gray or Joe Slater,
>>so that your setup is available online from the Mac OS X TeX web site
>>< http://www.esm.psu.edu/mac-tex/>, for others to experiment with it?
>>
>>I'm not a X11 fan myself, but there's no reason why interested people
>>should not be able to use the outcome of your hard work, and file
>>reports, suggestions, etc.

The aforementioned set of files can now be downloaded at <http://www.ucl.ac.uk/~ucgajpd/Academic/TeX/X11%20and%20MacTeX/MacTeXandX11collected.zip>. We are in the process of sorting out a readme on the download page, but for those who wanted it, there it is.

Please don't ask me about it, I know next to nothing about it! There is a readme in the zip archive.