[OS X TeX] Newbie questions:

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Thu Jun 8 17:00:27 CEST 2006

Am 08.06.2006 um 16:45 schrieb Jason Davies:

> depending on the size of the file, I can offer it from my
> university webspace, even as an interim measure... how big are they?

¼ MB. The shell scripts plus some RTF files that can explain certain
situations or circumstances during the run, are even smaller: <20 kB
in ZIP form.

I can send the ReadMe.rtf, the ZIP shell scripts archive, and the
application (ZIPped?) right away and can prepare some HTML file that
explains the purpose etc. On the weekend (although I thought of some
other work).

--
Greetings
   Pete

"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the
impurities in our air and water that are doing it."