[OS X TeX] Paper size?

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Thu Jun 8 16:46:09 CEST 2006

Am 08.06.2006 um 16:26 schrieb Rick Hogg:

> Is it just me, or is my ps or pdf maker not recognizing page sizes?

No, it's your source and choice of packages and the sequence they get

I have no problem to change the paper (or screen) size in
\documentclass (or with a pdfscreen statement) and it makes it to the
PDF output file.

We are usually convinced more easily by reasons we have found
ourselves than by those which have occurred to others.
                                           (Blaise Pascal)