[OS X TeX] Paper size?

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Thu Jun 8 16:46:09 CEST 2006

Am 08.06.2006 um 16:26 schrieb Rick Hogg:

> Is it just me, or is my ps or pdf maker not recognizing page sizes?

No, it's your source and choice of packages and the sequence they get
loaded.

I have no problem to change the paper (or screen) size in
\documentclass (or with a pdfscreen statement) and it makes it to the
PDF output file.

--
Greetings

   Pete

We are usually convinced more easily by reasons we have found
ourselves than by those which have occurred to others.
                                           (Blaise Pascal)