[OS X TeX] Opustex and TexShop on OSX

Teresa Clark twclark21 at mac.com
Tue Jun 6 00:07:54 CEST 2006

I'm typesetting gregorian chant and as far as I know, it's the most
reliable way to do this.
I have compiled the source for opusflex using the OSX gcc compiler.
The problem is how to run it all.  My daughter and I now have
extensive chant files in this format.

Does Musictex handle gregorian chant?

Thanks
Teresa Clark