[OS X TeX] silly question.

Morten Høgholm morten.hoegholm at gmail.com
Sat Jun 3 21:48:29 CEST 2006

On Sat, 03 Jun 2006 21:43:55 +0200, Douglas Hemmick
<bellwasright at mchsi.com> wrote:

> Dear people:
>
> I don't want to do anything oddball like putting a background color into
> a LaTeX document as one might do with a web-page, but on the
> other hand it might be quite nice to be able to have LaTeX do a soft
> background light-gray, or something.
>
> But my beloved copy of Lamport's book about LaTeX says
> nothing regarding this.
>
> Anyone help me out?

\pagecolor will do it for you. Running "texdoc grfguide" from a command
prompt ought to bring up some documentation. All the color commands
referred to in that document are also available with the xcolor package
which is vastly superior to the regular color package.
--
Morten