[OS X TeX] Placing eps figures

Louis Talman talmanl at gmail.com
Sat Jun 3 19:14:04 CEST 2006

On Jun 3, 2006, at 7:37 AM, Themis Matsoukas wrote:

> What is really sad and depressing is that Blue Sky does not seem to
> recognize the changing reality but seems to live in some point in
> the past...

Even if TeXShop didn't provide a reasonable level of synchronization,
that single feature sure wouldn't be worth a couple $100 to me.  I've
gotten used to TeXShop (it's a marvelous package in its own right--so
that wasn't hard to do) and I won't be changing.

And the "sad and depressing" thing about Blue Sky is even sadder and
more depressing when we realize that "some point in the past..." is
still at some indefinite point in the future.

--Lou Talman
   Metropolitan State College of Denver

   <http://clem.mscd.edu/%7Etalmanl>