[OS X TeX] closing windows in TeXShop

Themis Matsoukas matsoukas at psu.edu
Fri Jun 2 19:04:06 CEST 2006

On Jun 2, 2006, at 6:22 AM, Luis Sequeira wrote:

> (*) By the way, this came up as I was about to close all windows
> and Cmd-Opt-W  did NOT do its thing - a feature which I would
> humbly like to request :-)

If you Opt-click on the red button of any open window, all windows of
that application will close.

Cmd-Opt-W does not seem to be a universal feature in mac apps: it
work in some applications (finder, Safari, preview) but not in others
(mail, textedit, texshop,...)

I love keyboard shortcuts and I really like my screen uncluttered,
so Cmd-Opt-W would be welcome here, too.

Themis