OT: Illustrator capabilities (was Re: [OS X TeX] OT: log from Acrobat 7.0)

Victor Ivrii vivrii at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 02:37:04 CEST 2006

On 7/26/06, Jack Kuipers <kprs at calvin.edu> wrote:

> CAN YOU HELP ON THIS: Do you know of a package in TeXShop which will
> put a watermark
> on the compiled output --- wich is then easily removed by removing
> the package? Several years
> ago I used something with Textures that would put something "lightly"
> diagonally across the page.

eso-pic can put watermarks and background images for all/some pages

\usepackage{graphicx,color}
\usepackage{eso-pic}
\definecolor{lightgray}{gray}{.90}

\begin{document}

\AddToShipoutPicture*{%
    \AtTextCenter{%
      \makebox(0,0)[c]{\resizebox{\textwidth}{!}{%
        \rotatebox{55}{\textsf{\textbf{\color{lightgray} Preliminary
Analysis}}}}}
    }
  }

blah