[OS X TeX] ImageMagick (Intel) Glitch ?

Wendy McKay wgm at cds.caltech.edu
Thu Jul 20 19:38:17 CEST 2006

Dear Kyle,

Thanks your for your kind words.
Sorry to hear about the problem with ImageMagick.

I will pass on the message to the creator of the package,
and also to the mailing list in case there are other Lyx users with
an Intel MacBook Pro who have had the same problem.

I hope it can be resolved soon. Good Luck!

Dear Users of Lyx on the
	TeX on Mac OS X Mailing List <MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>
Can anyone help track down the answer to this problem?
Please cc a  reply to
	Kyle Lundstedt <kylelundstedt at hotmail.com>

--wendy

RE: [mactex-support] MacTeX Distribution Support Webpage