[OS X TeX] MetaPost Inclusion Error

Maarten Sneep maarten.sneep at xs4all.nl
Sat Jul 15 08:00:17 CEST 2006

On 15-jul-2006, at 1:11, Ethan wrote:

> I'm a MacTex newbie, and tried searching for the
> solution on the mailing lists but couldn't find one. I
> apologize if this is an old issue. Anyway, I am using
> Mac OS X 10.4.7, with a Context upgrade installed
> using i-installer, and just downloaded MacTex two days
> ago. AFAIK there are no previous TeX software
> installed. A document that can be successfully
> generated on my Linux machine has, on my Mac, the
> error below. I guess it's related to Context.

Which context upgrade did you install: stable or beta? You can remove
the upgrade by removing
/usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.local/tex/context/
This will unmask the default (older) install in teTeX. Try that
again. If this works, you may try the stable version again, and
please report the issue on teh context mailing list.

HTMH

Maarten