[OS X TeX] Filenames for \includegraphics

Maarten Sneep maarten.sneep at xs4all.nl
Thu Jul 13 20:31:23 CEST 2006

On 13-jul-2006, at 18:52, André Bellaïche wrote:

> I am a Texshop user, and I have hundreds of files named like "Fig
> 01-01" or "Fig 01-16abcd" (there is a space after "Fig"). How can I
> tell Texshop these are bona fide EPS files, without having to
> change all the names ?

Are the files without extension? Spaces themselves are not a problem,
but LaTeX needs an extension to identify the file type. If the files
are really named "Fig 01-01.eps" (and you just happen to hide the
extension in the Finder), then you may try
	\includegraphics{"Fig 01-01"}
or
	\includegraphics{"Fig 01-01.eps"}
in your latex file, and get away with it.

If you really don't have an extension, add those with the programs
mentioned before.

Maarten
--
With Capitalism man exploits man. With communism it's the exact
opposite.