[OS X TeX] Newer Droplatexdiff.app

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Tue Jul 11 22:40:58 CEST 2006

On Jul 11, 2006, at 2:55 PM, Herbert Schulz wrote:

> On Jul 11, 2006, at 2:52 PM, Herbert Schulz wrote:

>> Someone mentioned that it was very useful to them (it's a while
>> back and I've deleted lots of older e-mails --- sorry) because it
>> couldn't deal with identically names files in two different
>> directories; you can only select and drag files in a single
>> directory window at once. ...
>
> Howdy,
>
> Sigh... that should be WASN'T very useful to them!
>
> Good Luck,
>
> Herb Schulz
> (herbs at wideopenwest.com)

Howdy,

Going over the old messages in the archive I realized why I had that
``silly'' cd into the directory the log and diff files were being
written to; the temporary file must be in a writable directory :-(.
Just fixed that up for the nedw version so it should work non-admin
as well as admin users :-).

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)