[OS X TeX] Bibdesk preview fails

Alan Munn amunn at msu.edu
Sat Jan 28 00:42:19 CET 2006

Hi, I'm using BibDesk (latest version 1.2.1 vv185) and preview simply
fails with the following message (in the pdf preview window):

TeX preview generation failed.  Please review the log below to
determine the cause.

But there is no log below.  The preview window is empty except for
this one line.

In the Text preview window the following message appears:

***** ERROR: unable to create preview *****

I have checked the preview preferences, and the paths to pdflatex and
bibtex are correct.  My tex installation (pretty much out of the box
i-package) works fine with TeXShop.

I also messed around with other bib styles, but that doesn't seem to
change the behaviour.

I'm stumped.

Alan

--