[OS X TeX] hyperlink to files in samefolder as pdf

Keith Chugg chugg at usc.edu
Thu Jan 26 05:50:50 CET 2006

BTW, I think this is a 10.4-preview bug, not a security feature.  I
kept a copy of preview from 10.3 (preview 2.1.1) and it works with
\href{run:file.xls}{open please...}.

Preview from 10.4 also has problems with equations pasted into
figures in pdf files as has previously been discussed.  I submitted
bug reports to apple on both...  We shall see...

Keith