[OS X TeX] \cite within \href

Alan Munn amunn at msu.edu
Thu Jan 26 00:42:14 CET 2006

Hi,

I would like to include external hyperlinks to documents on a reading
list generated by BiBTeX.

I thought that the logical thing to do would be the following:

\href{link-to-paper}{\cite{cite-key-of-paper}}

But this doesn't seem to work.  I get a link, but it is just to the
place where the bibliography is.  So hyperref seems to be ignoring
the first part of the href.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks

Alan