[OS X TeX] Gerhardt's TeX scripts

Claus Gerhardt gerhardt at math.uni-heidelberg.de
Tue Jan 24 01:13:40 CET 2006

The script works under Tiger.
To call Adobe Reader, you have to replace the name of the previewer
accordingly.

Assuming that you are referring to the script that is in TEXShop's
Macro Menu, then you only need the last part of the script when the
previewer is called. That part can be used as an independent script
and it has to be fed with the path of the pdf file.

Any Applescript can be used in a shell script, see e.g., my shell
script texshopcg with the help of which TeXShop can be called from
the command line.

You might also be interested to look at my subroutine preview_bbedit
which can be used to call a previewer - independent of BBEdit.

Claus