[OS X TeX] Find in TexShop does not respond

Adam R. Maxwell amaxwell at mac.com
Sun Jan 22 18:18:03 CET 2006

On Jan 22, 2006, at 08:55, Sergei Mariev wrote:

> In my Texshop (I am using 2.07 on OS 10.4.3) I can't type anything
> into the find part of the find window:  I see there a word from
> previous searches (which I did months ago, before upgrading to
> 2.07). This word is grayed out. When I try to type a new word to
> search for instead, I get a sound like on an error action. (The
> same is true for the Replace part) Other features in the find
> window work just fine. What is wrong with my installation?

If you use BibDesk's autocompletion plugin, older versions of it
caused this problem with internationalized versions of TeXShop's
OgreKit find panel.  Installing the current version from BibDesk's
completion preferences should fix that problem (quit/relaunch TeXShop
for changes to be effective).  If that is not the case, ignore this
message :).

Adam