[OS X TeX] bold sf in memoir

Alain Schremmer Schremmer.Alain at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 17:01:07 CET 2006

Themis Matsoukas wrote:

> Hi Morten,
>
> A: Imagine if newspapers reported the news of the day starting with
> the big bang.
> Q: Why isn't top-posting that bad after all?

And of course, we shouldn't have references: our text should follow the
references. Etc.
The point is, it really depends on what is going on. Here, I was
directly adding to the line right above. Other times, the previous
message is only something to which to refer to in case of need, but the
main message essentially stands on its own in which case it might as
well be on top. Etc.

Having to adhere rigidly to this kind of thing—if only from fear of
being reprimanded—turns out to be rather counterproductive.

Regards
--schremmer